JoAnn’s Beaded Tassel Earrings
The perfect purple seed bead tassel earrings!
- Nickel Free, Gold Plated Ball Post - Even the most sensitive ears can wear!
- Up cycled, Cotton Thread- Because waste isn't waste until you waste it!
- Dark Purple, Plum, Fair Trade Glass Seed Beads- Where it came from matters!
The perfect metallic gold seed bead tassel boho earrings!
- Nickel Free, Gold Plated Ball Post- so Even the most sensitive ears can wear!
- Up cycled Olive Green Cotton Thread- because waste isn't waste until you waste it!
- Fair Trade, Metallic Gold, Glass Seed Beads- because who made it, matters!
- Lightweight and hang at a cool 3" so you can wear them all day long!
15% of proceeds are donated to our charity of the month! For each item sold one #BraceletForLove is gifted to an ill or displaced person- in an effort to spread love! Check out our most recent blog post to see who we're sending love to this month!
Bracelets for Love have been sent to:
- Refugees in London, England
- Refugees in Stockholm, Sweden
- Refugees in Calais, France
- Refugees in Miami, Florida, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in London, England
- Hurricane Michael victims in Bay County, Florida, USA
- Refugees in Morocco, North Africa
- Refugees in Cameroon, Africa
In an effort to keep your entire order eco friendly, I wrap each order in a handmade envelope. Only using compostable products, I love to make each one unique- completed with a handwritten note explaining exactly how your purchase is spreading love.
**Using sustainable, ethically sourced materials, I strive to provide fun, eco-friendly accessories for the fashion forward environmentalist!