Tonya’s Seed Bead Hoops
Black Seed Bead Hoop Earrings - 2" drop - 2" diameter - Lightweight and FUNky! - Fair Trade Glass Seed Beads - Up cycled black Cord - Nickel Free Ear Wire - 15% of proceeds support local non profits - each purchase made gifts a bracelet and note of love to an ill or displaced persons - Be a catalyst for love!
Check out our most recent blog post to see who we're sending love to this month!
Together we've gifted over 500 bracelets to refugees, orphans, and cancer patients in 5 different countries!
Bracelets for Love have been sent to:
- Refugees in London, England
- Refugees in Stockholm, Sweden
- Refugees in Calais, France
- Refugees in Miami, Florida, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in London, England
- Hurricane Michael victims in Bay County, Florida, USA
- Refugees in Morocco, North Africa
- Refugees in Cameroon, Africa
In an effort to keep your entire order eco friendly, I wrap each order in a handmade envelope. Only using compostable products, I love to make each one unique- completed with a handwritten note explaining exactly how your purchase is spreading love.
**Using sustainable, ethically sourced materials, I strive to provide fun, eco-friendly accessories for the fashion forward environmentalist!