- Recycled Glass Beads in Light Coral Pink - Upcycled Imitation Turquoise Spikes - Fair Trade Certified Glass Seed Beads - Nickel Free Silver Chain, Clasp, and Feather Charm - Measures 12" to 14"
- 15% of proceeds are donated to our charity of the month! For each item sold one #BraceletForLove is gifted to an ill or displaced person- in an effort to spread love! Check out our most recent blog post to see who we're sending love to this month!
You can Follow my Instagram @AnnaMollysByChelsea
for up to date donations and to see your gifts in action!
Together we've gifted over 500 bracelets to refugees, orphans, and cancer patients in 5 different countries!
Bracelets for Love have been sent to:
- Refugees in London, England
- Refugees in Stockholm, Sweden
- Refugees in Calais, France
- Refugees in Miami, Florida, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in London, England
- Hurricane Michael victims in Bay County, Florida, USA
- Refugees in Morocco, North Africa
- Refugees in Cameroon, Africa
In an effort to keep your entire order eco friendly, I wrap each order in a handmade envelope. Only using compostable products, I love to make each one unique- completed with a handwritten note explaining exactly how your purchase is spreading love.
**Using sustainable, ethically sourced materials, I strive to provide fun, eco-friendly accessories for the fashion forward environmentalist!
Looking for the perfect custom piece? Send me an email and I'd be more than happy to discuss what I can do for you! Whether it's that shirt you can just never find the right necklace for or you want something extra special for your bridal party- I LOVE to create custom, one of a kind pieces.
Estimates are free!
***Want a FREE Gift card?!? Send me your old jewelry for up cycling and I'll send you a gift card! Guaranteed minimum $5 off your next purchase. Send more, Earn More! Head over to www.RejewelCollective.com
or shoot me a message for more info!
Be a Catalyst for Love today!