Chelsea's Emerald Green Seed Bead Hoops
Chelsea's favorite hoops! Handmade with love in Destin Florida using upcycled emerald green wood seed beads! these hoops are approximately 2" and are the perfect lightweight boho hoops to add to your jewelry collection! 15% of sales are donated to our charity of the month! Head over to my most recent blog post to see who we're sending love to!
Together we've gifted over 500 bracelets to refugees, orphans, and cancer patients in 5 different countries!
Bracelets for Love have been sent to:
- Refugees in London, England
- Refugees in Stockholm, Sweden
- Refugees in Calais, France
- Refugees in Miami, Florida, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
- Breast Cancer Patients in London, England
- Hurricane Michael victims in Bay County, Florida, USA
- Refugees in Morocco, North Africa
- Refugees in Cameroon, Africa
In an effort to keep your entire order eco friendly, I wrap each order in a handmade envelope. Only using compostable products, I love to make each one unique- completed with a handwritten note explaining exactly how your purchase is spreading love.
**Using sustainable, ethically sourced materials, I strive to provide fun, eco-friendly accessories for the fashion forward environmentalist!